Spicing up your workplace is one way to make the United Way Workplace Campaign more exciting.
The number of ways an incentive can be used is limitless. The important thing is to use incentives as a tool to increase participation or increase the average gift of your employees. What works in one company many not work in yours, so do whatever works for you.
Date Incentives: "Early Bird" draws are used to motivated employees to turn in their pledge cards by a specified date. They are also used to build excitement.
example: "Employees" who return their pledge form by (date) are entered into a drawing to win (prize).
Increase Donation Incentives: Donors who increase their donation by (x amount) will receive a (prize) OR are entered into a draw to win a prize.
- jeans day
- reserved/special parking
- sleep-in late awards
- car washed by the boss or co-worker
- prizes or gift certificates donated by vendors
- managers do the winner's job for an hour/day
- call in "well" day
- movie tickets/ lunch gift certificate
- lottery tickets
- 2 hour lunch break
- traveling trophy
- United Way logo materials
- lunch out with the boss
- office redecorated/cleaned (Trading Spaces)
- flowers or cookies each month of the year
gold ticket swag
- golf lessons or free rounds of golf
- chair massages
- weekend get-a-ways
- tickets for special events
- airline tickets or frequent flyer miles
United Way Store
Looking for something specific for your company? Items with the United Way logo can be ordered directly from the Supplies Catalog. The United Way store offers everything from inexpensive pens to apparel and golf items. Contact us for a catalog.
Did you know that companies who use employee incentives raise 12% more and have 10% more employees participate?